Cameron Izard Snell, Chartered Professional Accountants is a boutique accounting firm located in the heart of downtown Victoria. Providing corporate accounting, tax services as well as cross-border personal tax, we have positions open for a junior staff accountant, and an experienced accounting technician.
If you’re the one we’re looking for, you will be responsible for preparing:
- Notice to Reader Engagements with well documented work-paper files
- Tax returns for companies, corporate groups and trusts
- Intermediate and complex personal tax returns
We’re sure to really like you if you:
- Have several years’ experience in a public practice firm
- Demonstrate strong time management abilities
- Demonstrate analytical and logical thinking in your work
- Are confident with technology
- Are able to remain calm in a high pressure environment
You’re sure to really like us if you:
- Enjoy being challenged by working with entrepreneurial and diverse clients and their companies
- Are passionate about continuous learning
- Love pancake breakfasts, chili cook-offs and other awesome social events
Compensation is based upon experience. We also provide flexible work arrangements, excellent benefits including extended health and dental, a fitness benefit, RRSP matching and the opportunity to work with a group of surprisingly fun people, considering they’re all accountants. If you think you’re the right person for this role, please submit resume and cover letter attention: Liberty. We thank you for your interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.