Office Administrator (aka Chaos Coordinator)
Cameron Izard Snell Chartered Professional Accountants is searching for a new star to join our team because our current one is leaving. We’re still sad about that. You can send chocolate. We’re looking for an Office Administrator, (aka Chaos Coordinator), an individual who can wear many hats, jump through rings of fire, all while herding cats up a river and never missing a step.
Do you have Type-A organizational skills and attention to detail, but everyone still thinks you’re fun? Then you might be the person for us.
The Office Administrator will organize and coordinate office administration, streamline processes and ensure the daily operations run smoothly. They will be responsible for maintaining inner office functions, project management, supervision of administrative staff, while providing executive level support to the partners.
Things you will have to do:
- Partner with our HR team to maintain office policies as necessary
- Process payroll – Experience with Sage is preferred
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Liaison with IT support on all tech equipment and procedures
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord
- Manage special projects and keep the partners properly informed
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
Things you need to bring to us:
- Proven office management experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
Things you need to excel at:
- Problem Solving
- Planning and Organization
- Time Management
- Process Improvement
Compensation is based upon experience. We also provide flexible work arrangements, excellent benefits including extended health and dental, a fitness benefit, RRSP matching and the opportunity to work with a group of surprisingly fun people, considering they’re all accountants. If you think you’re the right person for this role, please submit resume and cover letter attention: Liberty. We thank you for your interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.