Co-op Student or Student Contractor - Jan 2022
Each year we hire keen accounting students to join our dynamic team for tax season. All students receive training from our knowledgeable staff and should expect a fast-paced but fun and friendly environment. Co-op students receive a broad spectrum of experience throughout their work term and will be well positioned for their future career. For the right candidate there is potential for a future CPA student articling position.
- Canadian and/or U.S. Personal tax return preparation
- Corporate T4 and T5 return preparation
- GST Return preparation and filing
- Correspondence with CRA
- Administrative work as need to help our team meet filing deadlines
The successful applicant(s) will:
- Be a self-starter with strong problem solving skills
- Have strong computer skills including Microsoft excel (previous experience with tax preparation software is an asset)
- Possess a high commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong time management skills
- Be flexible and have a positive attitude
- Have a strong desire to contribute to the team to achieve group goals
Our exceptional team of professionals will provide mentoring and training which will enhance your knowledge and skills for a career in public practice. If this describes you, please submit a resume and cover letter with attention to Toby through our online hiring platform (Click Here).
We thank you for your interest but only qualified candidates will be contacted.