Junior Administrative Assistant
Are you a super organized individual, highly detailed, with a titch of a type-A personality? Do you love proof reading and locating the grammatical and typographical errors of others? Does spending an hour or two filing and scanning documents help you sleep better at night? Do you thrive in an occasionally hectic and possibly intense environment? And by occasionally, we mean at least four months of the year, we are a tax firm after all.
Cameron Izard Snell Chartered Professional Accountants are searching for a new member to join our well-oiled, harmonious administrative dream team. If you like working with a group of intelligent, articulate, and tremendously efficient individuals, please keep reading. Your responsibilities may change from day-to-day but will include a variety of the following:
- Proof read and format a variety of letters/memos/PowerPoint presentations/org charts
- Create basic correspondance (letters/memos/PowerPoint presentations/org charts)
- Print and assemble a variety of tax returns, including US returns
- E-filing a variety of T-Forms to CRA
- Creating and maintaining client information within our database
- Generating a variety of client reports and lists
- Reception coverage as needed
This full-time position includes excellent benefits the likes of which you likely won’t find anywhere else. We offer the usual suspects such as dental & extended health benefits, a fitness allowance and RRSP matching, but even better than that, we offer banana split parties, tax season over-time, chili cook-offs, continuous learning opportunities, pancake breakfasts and more. If you think you’d be a good fit and you found the typo in this ad, please submit your resume, cover letter telling us about why we should choose you and noting the correction we should’ve seen, attention: Liberty. Bonus points and extra consideration will be given to those with an applicable Certificate or Diploma.