Cameron Izard Snell, Chartered Professional Accountants is a boutique accounting firm located in the heart of downtown Victoria. Providing corporate accounting, tax services as well as cross-border personal tax, we have positions open for an experienced CPA student or CPA, and for an experienced public practice staff accountant.
If you’re the one we’re looking for, you will be responsible for preparing:
- Notice to Reader Engagements with work-paper files
- Tax returns for companies and corporate groups
- Intermediate and complex personal tax returns
We’re sure to really like you if you:
- Have several years’ experience in a public practice firm
- Demonstrate strong time management abilities
- Are confident with technology
- Are enthusiastic about working with numbers
- Are able to remain calm in a high pressure environment
You’re sure to really like us if you:
- Enjoy being challenged by working with entrepreneurial and diverse clients and their companies
- Are passionate about continuous learning
- Love pancake breakfasts, chili cook-offs and other awesome social events
Compensation is based upon experience. We also provide flexible work arrangements, excellent benefits including extended health and dental, a fitness benefit, RRSP matching and the opportunity to work with a group of surprisingly fun people, considering they’re all accountants.
If you think this might be the role for you, email your resume, attention Liberty, today.